Care & Maintenance
Care and Maintenance
Most of the Pet Strollers on PetStroller.cc are made with a sturdy, water resistant nylon that only requires wiping with a damp towel or mild soap and warm water to spot clean any soiled areas. Clean the frame by wiping with a lightly oiled cloth.
Removable padding on strollers is machine washable and dryable.
- To clean and lubricate front and rear wheels, push out locking lever under wheel housing to release rear wheel.
- To ensure ease of maneuverability and to minimize wear and tear, keep all moving parts clean and lubricated with WD40 or light machine oil.
- Push wheel sets back on until they click and lock in position. Pull on wheel housings to ensure they are secure.
- Push stroller back and forth and rotate swivels arond to work in lubricant.
- Clean the rear wheel assembly and the rest of the frame with warm soapy water; clean off with warm water and dry thoroughly.
- NOTE: Do not lubricate brake components